Looking to Download Google Chrome offline installer for offline installation? Here in this post, we have updated Google Chrome 101.0.4951.67 offline installer 64 bit and 32-bit links. Recently on 26 April 2022, the stable version of Chrome version 101 was released for everyone include iOS, Android, Chrome OS, Linux, Mac, and Windows.
How to download Google chrome 101
If you are already running the Chrome browser, the latest version 101.0.4951.67 downloads and installs it automatically. Also, you can manually update the chrome browser from settings -> about chrome. Or you can type chrome://settings/help on the address and press the enter key to update chrome 101.
Google Chrome 101.0.4951.67 Features
The latest release focuses on improving the stability and performance offered during browsing sessions, but also corrects a series of problems related to the security of devices and data.
Password notes in settings
Google Chrome features a robust password manager feature that’s fast, effective and secure. And now with today’s update allows users to leave a note alongside their stored passwords. The release note explains this help remember crucial information concerning your stored credential or anything else you’d like to be reminded of when you use the password next. To test and use this brand new functionality you need to enable the same on the “Password notes in settings” flag.
- Open google chrome browser, type chrome://flags/#password-notes and hit the enter key,
- And from here you need to enable the flag next to Password notes in settings.
Chrome Download Bubble
Chrome version 101 also brings a visual improvement for the download UI in Google Chrome.
The interface now allows you to track the progress of each downloading item that’s yet to be fully downloaded. It’s similar to what Microsoft edge has had for quite a while now cohesively arranging your downloads yet still making it look highly organized.
Again it’s now possible to right-click on your downloaded items and explore more things to do with them. Such as you can open the folder in which the downloads will be stored and even “Opening when done.” Google calls the upgraded download UI functionality “Download Bubble.”
This feature currently sits behind an experimental Chrome flag. And you need to enable the same from chrome://flags#download-bubble
Save tab group
Since chrome version 95 Google working on the ability to save Groups of tabs, a valuable feature for users who like to organize what’s open in their browser. And now with today’s release, it looks the feature is very close to being ready as it’s finally functional in Chrome 101. Thus, when a group of tabs is saved, a button dedicated to it is added in the bookmarks bar and allows a single click to reopen all the tabs of the group.
You still have to enable this feature with the feature flag: chrome://flags/#tab-groups-save
29 Security Fixes
This update also includes 29 Important security fixes, six bugs designated as high-level threats.
These were the six high-level threats that Google patched in Chrome 101:
- [$10000] High CVE-2022-1477: Use after free in Vulkan. Reported by SeongHwan Park (SeHwa) on 2022-04-06
- [$7000] High CVE-2022-1478: Use after free in SwiftShader. Reported by SeongHwan Park (SeHwa) on 2022-02-20
- [$7000] High CVE-2022-1479: Use after free in ANGLE. Reported by Jeonghoon Shin of Theori on 2022-03-10
- [$5000] High CVE-2022-1481: Use after free in Sharing. Reported by Weipeng Jiang (@Krace) and Guang Gong of 360 Vulnerability Research Institute on 2022-03-04
- [$NA] High CVE-2022-1482: Inappropriate implementation in WebGL. Reported by Christoph Diehl, Microsoft on 2022-03-10
- [$NA] High CVE-2022-1483: Heap buffer overflow in WebGPU. Reported by Mark Brand of Google Project Zero on 2022-04-08
A detailed blog post on what’s new in Chrome 101’s developer tools is available here.
|Chrome 101||Improved downloads ui, save group tabs and password manager|
|Chrome 100||Multi-screen API, audio controls|
|Chrome 99||Handwriting Recognition, Date Picker, And Security Improvements|
|Chrome 98||Built-in screenshot tool, smoother emojis with COLRv1, Emojis to screenshots on Android|
|Chrome 97||Delete data saved by websites, zoom settings, better web application layouts, HDR enabled|
|Chrome 96||Faster navigation, dark mode per site, flags for testing v100|
|Chrome 95||Save grouped tabs, secure payments|
|Chrome 94||HTTPS only mode, sharing hub|
|Chrome 90||AV1 codecs support, window naming feature|
What is new on Chrome 101? Video tutorial
Chrome version 101 free download (offline installer)
Important to know! The offline installer links do not include the automatic update feature.
Download: Google Chrome MSI Installers for Windows (automatic update)
Download: Google Chrome for macOS
Download: Google Chrome for Android
Download: Google Chrome for iOS
Note: Chrome 102 is scheduled for release on 24 May 2022, we update the chrome 102 offline installer link once it gets live.
Chrome version 101 download link
Chrome 99 download link
Chrome 98 download link
Chrome 97 download link
Chrome 96 download link
Chrome 95 download link
Chrome 94 download link
Chrome 93 download link
Chrome 92 download link
Chrome 91 download link
Chrome 90 download link
Chrome 89 download link
Chrome 88 download link
Chrome 87 download link
Chrome 86 download link.
Chrome 85 download link
Chrome 84 Download link
Chrome 83 Download link
Chrome 80 Download link
Chrome 79 Download link
- Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 32-bit | 54.8 MB
- Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 64-bit | 55.8 MB
Chrome 78 Download link
- Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 32-bit | 54.2 MB
- Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 64-bit | 55.0 MB
Chrome 77 Download link
- Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 32-bit | 53.0 MB
- Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 64-bit | 53.6 MB
Chrome 76 Download link
- Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 32-bit | 52.7 MB
- Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 64-bit | 53.5 MB
Chrome 75 Download link
- Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 32-bit | 53.2 MB
- Download: Google Chrome Offline Installer 64-bit | 54.3 MB