Want to save Instagram stories on your iPhone or looking to download someone else’s Story on Instagram and save it to iPhone? Follow this complete step to step guide to know how to download Instagram stories or download private Instagram stories. Instagram is a quite popular application with over millions of Downloads and its is one of the world’s leading social media networks so far. The main reason behind Instagram’s popularity is its great features like video posts, GIF stickers, newly added reels and of course Instagram Stories. Today, millions of stories are uploaded on Instagram daily. You’ll get funny, insightful, interesting and even useful information from Instagram Stories. And some of us might want to download or save Instagram stories on our iPhones.
Downloading Instagram stories on iPhone is not complicated at all. Although, a screenshot is a great way to save someone’s Instagram stories, but the same process can’t work with Instagram video stories. Here’s a quick guide showing you how to download Instagram stories on your iPhone. Here in this article, we will see,
- How Can I Download My Own Instagram Stories On iPhone?
- How to download saved Stories from the Archive
- Automatically download IG stories and save them to iPhone camera roll.
- How Do You Save Other People’s Instagram Stories To Your iPhone?
- How Can I Save Other People’s Instagram Stories Without Knowing Them?
How to save your own Instagram Stories on iPhone
Saving your own Instagram Stories is quite easy. Instagram Stories are similar to Snapchat story features; they disappear automatically after 24 hours of posting it. But they’ll be available for you to view and download later, from the Archive feature. In addition, you can Share your old Stories and posts as memories on your current Story, can create Highlights on your profile by using the archive feature. So how can you save Instagram stories on iPhone? Follow the below given steps,
How to download a current Instagram Story,
- Open Instagram.
- If your profile picture is highlighted with a pink or gray color, you can save the Story to your iPhone.
- Tap your profile icon photo to open the Story.
- Press the More button at the bottom right and select Save
- Now, select Save Story or Save Photo.
- The Story should now be accessible in your Camera Roll.
How to download saved Stories on iPhone from the Archive?
You can save current Instagram stories with the help of the above steps. But how can I download the story which has disappeared from my profile? Instagram Stories will be automatically saved to your Stories Archive after the 24-hour mark has passed. You can access them there at any time. Here is how to download Instagram stories on iPhone from the Archive.
- Open your Instagram on your iPhone
- Press the icon of your profile picture at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Press the three horizontal lines at the top-right of the screen.
- Select Archive.
- Press the downward arrow next to the word Archive at the top-center of the screen.
- Select Stories.
- Navigate to the photo or video you want to save.
- Press the More button at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Select Save.
Automatically download IG stories and save them to iPhone camera roll
Saving each story is very time-consuming, so how can I autosave my Instagram Stories on my iPhone? Here’s how you can set your iPhone to auto-save Instagram Stories. By following just few steps,
- Open Instagram on your iPhone.
- Go to your Profile and select the three lines at the top right.
- Select Settings
- And then go to Privacy
- Tap on the Story option.
- Turn on Save to Camera Roll
By enabling this IG autosave feature you don’t have to download your stories on iPhone manually.
How to download other peoples’ Instagram Stories on iPhone?
Instagram has its own set of strict rules which disallow you to download or save other people’s Instagram stories, videos or posts. However, you can always rely on third-party software to download other peoples’ Instagram Stories on your iPhone. We have listed some of the best Instagram stories Saver applications which will help you to download Instagram Stories on iPhone.
You can download someone else’s Instagram Story without knowing them with the help of story Reposter.
- Open App Store And Download Story Reposter.
- Install the app and open it, search for the username that’s posted the Story you want to download
- Choose the Story you want to save and click the download button
- Hit the “save” button to save the Story to your phone’s camera roll.
InstaSave: Editor’s choice
InstaSave is one of the great Instagram story Saver for iPhone. This application not only allows you to save someone else’s story on Your iPhone but also helps you do a lot more with your Instagram account. Like Who unfollowed you or who deactivated an Instagram account etc. In short, this is an amazing Instagram analytics app for iPhone. Additionally, you can watch stories of private and public accounts without them knowing. Just download the app from Google Play Store and open it. After opening Follow the steps told by the application. Here, how to download Instagram Stories on iPhone using InstaSave,
- Download and set up InstaSave app from App Store
- Open Instagram application
- To download a photo or video from someone’s Instagram story that you’re watching, tap the ellipsis (•••) icon in the top right, then select Copy URL.
- Now open the InstaSave app and the URL will be pasted in automatically.
- Click “Save” to save the video on your iPhone.
Download Story on Instagram using StorySaver.net
How to download Instagram stories without an app? If you don’t want to install any third-party application then you can download Instagram stories on iPhone by using StorySaver.net. With the help of this free service, you can download someone else’s Instagram Story without any third-party tools. Here’s how to save Instagram Stories using StorySaver.net,
- Open Instagram on your iPhone.
- Go to the account’s profile page you want to save the Story of.
- Copy the Instagram Profile link.
- Now, open StorySaver.net on a browser.
- Paste the URL address in the download bar.
- Press Download and type the Captcha for verification.
- Click Save to download the Instagram Story on your iPhone.
Downloaded Instagram Stories On Your iPhone?.
We hope the above mentioned tricks will help you to download Instagram Stories on your iPhone. If we forgot to add any extra tips about how to download Instagram stories on iPhone then please mention them below in the comments section. Thank you for visiting!