Looking for windows 10 iso file download from Microsoft server? You are at the right place, till today (10/03/2021) Windows 10 October 2020 update Build 19042 version 20H2 is the latest release from Microsoft. And here in this post, we have windows 10 iso direct download link to download the official Windows 10 20H2 ISO 64-bit and 32-bit, directly from the Microsoft server.
Microsoft Windows 10 iso download
If you are in a hurry here windows 10 iso direct download links for you.
Note: We will update these links whenever there is a new version of Windows 10 ISO 64-bit or 32-bit available to download from Microsoft.
Also, it’s possible to download Windows 10 latest ISO using the media creation tool and tweaking the web browser. If you want to know how to do this, let’s follow me.
Download Windows 10 ISO using Media Creation Tool
Microsoft has released the official Windows 10 20H2 media creation tool that not only makes easier the upgrade process also allows us to download the latest Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft server. And create Windows 10 Installation media for Clean install purposes.
- First Download the Windows Media Creation Tool From here
- After that run the Setup.exe to start the process.
- First Accept the Microsoft Licence Agreement.
- Then this will ask you want to upgrade the current Windows installation or want to create installation media (USB or DVD) for a different system.
- Select the second option Create installation media radio button and click next.
- Now on the next screen First uncheck use the recommended options for this pc
- Then select your preferred Language, Edition and Architecture (both) so that you can use the same ISO for install 32 bit and 64-bit windows.
- Now on the next screen select the ISO file as shown below image and click next.
- This will ask for the location path where you want to save the Windows ISO file.
- Set the path where you want to save the iso file and click next to continue.
- This will start the Downloading process for Windows October 2020 Update ISO file.
- It will take some time to complete the download process depending on your internet download speed.
- After complete, the 100% Download process click next,
- This will open the file location where you save the Windows 10 ISO file.
- Then Either uses the ISO file to upgrade Windows 10 latest build
- Also, you can Create Windows Installation media ( Bootable USB/DVD ) for manually installation purposes.
Download Windows 10 ISO using Google Chrome
- Open a new tab on Chrome.
- Copy and paste this Microsoft support site link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO in the address bar, and press Enter.
- Right-click on the page and select Inspect.
- Click the three-dotted menu button on the top-right, and under “More tools”, select Network conditions.
- Under “User agent”, clear the Select automatically option.
- Select the Safari – iPad iOS 9 option from the “User agent” drop-down menu.
- Refresh the page if the browser doesn’t reload automatically.
- Select the edition of Windows 10 you want.
- Click the Confirm button.
- Pick your product language from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Confirm button.
- Click the button to download the Windows 10 ISO to begin the process.