How to install the phoenix rises kodi addon in 2024
The Phoenix Rises Kodi addon is one of the best addons for streaming content on Kodi. It offers a wide range of categories and sources, such as movies, TV shows, sports, documentaries, live TV, and more. You can find content from various genres, languages, and regions, as well as high-quality links and fast loading speeds. In this article, we will show you how to install the Phoenix Rises addon on Kodi 19 Matrix and Kodi 18 Leia. We will also give you a brief overview of the addon’s features and content.
First enable unknown sources on Kodi
Before we start the installation process, we need to make sure that we have enabled the installation of addons from unknown sources on Kodi. This is a security setting that prevents unauthorized or malicious addons from being installed on your device. If you have already done this before, you can skip this step. Otherwise, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Kodi home screen and click on the Settings icon (the cogwheel) at the top left.
- Click on System and then select Add-ons from the left menu.
- On the right side, you will see a toggle switch for Unknown sources. Click on it to turn it on.
- You will see a warning message that says “Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on this device. By allowing, you agree that you are solely responsible for any loss of data, unwanted behavior, or damage to your device. Proceed?”. Click Yes to continue.
How to install the Phoenix Rises addon on Kodi
Now that we have enabled the installation of addons from unknown sources, we can proceed to install the Phoenix Rises addon. The installation process involves adding a source URL, installing a repository, and then installing the addon from the repository. Here are the detailed steps:
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on the Settings icon again.
- Click on File Manager and then double-click on Add source at the bottom of the list.
- A window will pop up with two fields: <None> and Enter a name for this media source. Click on <None> and enter the following URL: https://teamfalcon.exposed/repository
- This is the source URL where we will get the repository file for the Phoenix Rises addon. Make sure you type it correctly and then click OK.
- Now you need to enter a name for this source. You can choose any name you want, but we suggest using something related to the addon, such as Falcon.
- Click OK again and then click OK once more to close the window.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on Add-ons from the left menu.
- Click on the box icon at the top left (the open package icon) and then click on Install from zip file.
- A window will open with a list of sources that you have added. Select Falcon (or whatever name you chose for the source) and then click on repository.FalconRepo.zip
- This is the repository file that contains the Phoenix Rises addon and other addons from Team Falcon. Wait for a few seconds until you see a notification at the top right that says Falcon Repo Add-on installed.
- Now click on Install from repository and then select Falcon Repo from the list of repositories.
– Click on Video add-ons and then scroll down until you find Phoenix Rises. Click on it to open its information page.
- Click on Install at the bottom right and then click OK to confirm the installation of dependencies.
- Dependencies are additional addons or modules that are required for the Phoenix Rises addon to work properly. They will be installed automatically along with the addon.
- Wait for a few seconds until you see a notification at the top right that says Phoenix Rises Add-on installed.
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Phoenix Rises Kodi addon. You can access it from the Kodi home screen by going to Add-ons > Video add-ons > Phoenix Rises.
What can you watch with the Phoenix Rises addon
The Phoenix Rises addon has a simple and user-friendly interface that allows you to browse through various categories and subcategories of content. Here are some of the main categories that you can find in the addon:
Movies: This category contains subcategories such as Trending Movies, Popular Movies, New Movies, Top Rated Movies, Genres, Years, Languages, Countries, Studios, Collections, Actors, Directors, Writers, Oscars Winners & Nominees, IMDB Top 250 Movies, TMDB Top 1000 Movies, etc. You can find movies from different genres, languages, regions, and eras in this category. You can also search for movies by title or keyword using the search function at
TV Shows: This category contains subcategories such as Trending TV Shows, Popular TV Shows, New TV Shows, Top Rated TV Shows, Genres, Networks, Countries, Studios, Collections, Actors, Directors, Writers, Emmy Winners and nominees, IMDB Top 250 TV Shows, TMDB Top 1000 TV Shows, etc. You can find TV shows from different genres, networks, regions, and eras in this category. You can also search for TV shows by title or keyword using the search function at the top right.
Sports: This category contains subcategories such as Live Sports Channels, Sports Replays & Highlights, Sports Documentaries and biographies, Sports Movies & TV Shows, etc. You can find live and on-demand sports content from various channels and sources in this category. You can also search for sports content by title or keyword using the search function at the top right.
Documentaries: This category contains subcategories such as Trending Documentaries, Popular Documentaries, New Documentaries, Top Rated Documentaries, Genres, Years, Languages, Countries, Studios, Collections, Directors, Writers, Oscar Winners and nominees for Best Documentary Feature and short Subject etc. You can find documentaries from different genres,