Are you moving towards an iPhone from an Android device and want to transfer WhatsApp messages to your new iPhone? How to transfer WhatsApp messages to the new iPhone? In this guide, we will share step by step procedure to transfer your Whatsapp chat from Android to iPhone.
Whatsapp has become an important part of our social life since its launch as it allows us to communicate with our friends and families in an easy and secure manner. No doubt, Whatsapp is the dominant instant messaging platform in the market. Whatsapp has had a huge user base for decades and we understand that WhatsApp chats can be very important for everyone. When you are moving from an Android device to an iPhone or vice versa, there are several things that you need to transfer from your old device. Transferring Whatsapp chats is one of them. So, how to transfer WhatsApp messages to the new iPhone? Well, it’s a lit bit complicated as Android and iPhone running two different operating systems and there is no official way to transfer WhatsApp messages between Android and iPhone. However, there are some third-party tried-and-true WhatsApp transfer tools that will help you.
Today, we will show you how to transfer WhatsApp messages from your Android device to your iPhone with the help of those tools.
How to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone
Here are some ways to help you transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone. Keep reading and find an easy way for you.
Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with Dr.Fone
Dr.Fone by wondershare is a complete mobile device solution for all iOS and Android devices. Some basic features include Transfer WhatsApp Chats between Android and iPhone, Transfer WhatsApp Business Chats from Android to iPhone, Backup & Restore WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business. If you want to change your old android device with a new iPhone, Dr.Fone can selectively transfer your WhatsApp chat history between Android and iOS. Here’s how,
- Firstly download and install the dr.fone tool on your computer.
- Now, connect your Android device and iPhone to the same computer.
- Open the dr.fone tool application and Click on ‘Restore social app’.
- Select ‘WhatsApp’ and click on ‘Transfer WhatsApp messages.
- The app will now connect to both your phones and show the two devices on the screen.
- Click the ‘Transfer’ button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- The transfer process will begin, and you will be able to see the transfer status on your computer screen.
- Once the transfer is complete, tap the ‘Ok’ button and disconnect your device.
By using this Transfer Tool you can easily transfer WhatsApp chat from Android to iPhone.
Transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is a powerful software that you can use in order to transfer your Whatsapp content from your Android device to your new iOS device. This is one of the most efficient ways through which you can keep all your valuable Whatsapp data safe. You can download this amazing software from the official website for free as well. And follow the steps to transfer WhatsApp chat from Android to iPhone with AnyTrans.
- First, download the AnyTrans for iOS application for your PC. Install the application and launch it.
- After launching the software, In the left panel, you will find an option called Social Messages Manager. Click on it.
- Next, connect your iOS device to your computer. In the app screen, click on WhatsApp.
- There will be 4 options, backup, restore, iPhone to iPhone, Android to iPhone. Here, I am trying to transfer messages from Android to iPhone.
- Now, add an Android device by clicking the add android option, and click on Next.
- After you follow the instructions, you will be able to connect to your Android device. If the connection is established properly, you will find your Android device name. Click Next to continue.
- Next, you must create a backup of your WhatsApp chats on your Android device.
- After that, the UI of the AnyTrans application will further display a set of instructions, which you have to follow until you successfully transfer the chats to your iOS device.
iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer
Transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone with the help of iCareFone. iCareFone for WhatsApp Transfer App provides the easiest and most effective way to transfer all your WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone. WhatsApp Transfer free. It’s a great app that supports WhatsApp and WhatsApp businesses, it provides a 1-click to backup or restores facility and much more. Here is how to transfer Whatsapp chats from Android phone to iPhone.
- Download and install iCareFone on your PC.
- Connect your device and click on Transfer.
- A prompt dialogue box will appear on the screen, click on the Yes button.
- Firstly, follow the on-screen instructions to create a backup of your Whatsapp chat.
- After creating a successful backup, iCareFone will check the backup to restore on your new device.
- Enter your phone number and OTP code to log in to your new Whatsapp account.
- After successful login, all your Whatsapp data will transfer to the new iPhone.
Now you can unplug your device and enjoy Whatsapp on your brand new iPhone with all the previous chats intact.
Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to iPhone Using Email
Want to transfer your WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone without using any software Or any third-party app?. Here in this case you can use your own Email to do so. However, this is a frustrating process as you can transfer only one chat at once!. Here’s how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Email.
- On your Android device, open WhatsApp and go to ‘Settings’.
- Tap on ‘Chats’ and then select ‘Chat history’.
- Tap on ‘Export Chat’ and choose the contact whose chat you want to transfer.
- Now, you can select whether you want to include the media in the backup or not.
- Select Gmail and enter the recipient’s email address. You can use your own email address here. And Send the email
- Open mail on your iPhone. Tap send and restore this message on your iPhone.