It is now official, Today 16 November 2021 Microsoft has made Windows 10 version 21H2 aka November 2021 update available for everyone. All compatible devices receive Feature update windows 10 version 21H2 notification for free. This time latest feature update windows 10 version 21H2 delivered by way of small enablement package mainly focus on fine-tuning the operating system and fixing bugs. Windows 10 21H2 update is quicker to install on devices already running windows 10 2004 later and build number will bump by one digit from Build 19043 to Build 19044. If you have a compatible device, here How to get the Windows 10 November 2021 Update right now.
Windows 10 21H2 system requirements
Here Microsoft official recommends the system requirement for install Windows 10 version 21H2.
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 1GB requirement for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit.
- Hard drive: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display resolution: 800×600 minimum requirement.
Windows 10 21H2 update size
The latest Windows 10 21H2 update will be delivered by way of an enablement package as we saw with November 2021 Update. This means it’s similar to a monthly update that Windows regularly release, They’re roughly 500MB in size. And on a modern system, it should take a few minutes to install.
While download Windows 10 21H2 ISO image file from the Microsoft server, we have noticed 64 bit ISO image is 5.5 GB and 32 bit ISO image is 3.9 GB.
How to get the windows 10 November 2021 update
Like previous updates, Microsoft is rolling this one out in stages, and you might not see it instantly on your machine.
“You may not see Download and install now on your device as we are slowly throttling up this availability, while we carefully monitor data and feedback,” Microsoft explains
Here official video explains how to get the Windows 10 November 2021 update right way.
So prepare your PC for Windows 10 November 2021 update and wait for it. But If you don’t want to wait for Microsoft to roll out the update to your PC you can force windows update or use the Official Windows 10 update assistant to Get the Windows 10 November 2021 update right now. Let begin the steps, But make sure your system meets minimum system requirements for Windows 10 version 21H2.
- Also, update all device drivers especially GPU drivers
- Temporarily uninstall Antivurs (If installed on your PC)
- Check and make sure data and time settings are correct.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection to download update files from the Microsoft server.
- It’s best practice to disconnect VPN if configured on your PC.
- Well, we highly recommend backup all important documents before upgrade your PC.
Force Windows update to install Windows 10 21H2
The official way is to wait for Windows 10 version 21H2 to automatically appear. But you can always force Windows update to get it right now.
- Open Windows settings,
- Click on Update & Security then Windows update,
- Here click on the check for updates button.
- click the download and install link if you see feature update to windows 10 version 21H2
- This will start downloading update files from the Microsoft server,
- Here Depending on your Internet speed, the download times will vary.
- And after that you will need to restart your device, to apply these updates
- The update will begin installing just like a regular update, but it’ll take a little longer to apply.
- If a prompt appears, select your privacy settings, and continue with the installation.
- That’s all After completing the process Press Windows + R, type winver and ok to check the installed Windows 10 version and build number as shown image below.
Using Windows 10 update assistant
If you don’t see Feature update windows 10 version 21H2, available for your device or Windows update failed to install with different errors. You Can consider the Official Windows 10 update assistant to manually install the new feature update.
- Open Windows 10 Download page
- Click the Update now button to download the Update Assistant tool.
- Right-click on Windows10Upgrade.exe file and select run as administrator,
- Click yes if ask for User Account Control Access.
- Now you’ll see the Windows 10 Update Assistant introductory screen.
- When you are ready to proceed, click Update Now.
- First The Update Assistant will run a compatibility check on your system and check each of its major components.
- If your device is compatible, click the Next button to begin the upgrade.
- Now click next, The actual download will begin a few moments after this screen appears.
- The download process will take a little while to complete, wait until complete 100% complete.
- Once the download is complete, the Update Assistant will verify the download to ensure a successful installation.
- Now you will see a countdown will appear in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Once the update is ready, You can wait 30 min to automatically restart windows,
- Or click on Restart now to restart immediately and install windows 10 version 21H2 or you can schedule restart later.
- The installation takes about 20 to 30 minutes, depending on your hardware and internet speeds.
- After your computer restarts (a few times), Windows 10 will go through the final steps to finish installing the update.
Then You’ll see the Login screen. After you enter your password and get back into your system, you’ll encounter the final screen of the Update Assistant, Like, Thank you for updating to the latest version of Windows 10, click on exit.
Using Windows 10 Media Creation Tool
Microsoft also offers the Media Creation Tool that allows you to manually perform an in-place upgrade or clean installation of Windows 10 latest version 21H2.
- First Download the Media Creation Tool from the Microsoft support website
- Then Double-click the MediaCreationTool.exe file to start the process.
- First Click Accept to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Next Select the Upgrade this PC now option and click Next.
- Confirm that the Keep personal files and apps option is selected.
- If it’s not, click the Change what to keep link to modify the settings. Otherwise, your files, apps, and settings will be erased in the process.
- Then click the Install button to begin.
- The Windows 10 setup will take over and install the November 2021 Update on your PC,
- The installation shouldn’t take longer than 30 minutes,
- but again it’ll depend on your hardware configuration, internet speeds, and other factors.
Windows 10 21H2 ISO Download
Microsoft also releases the Windows 10 ISO files for the November 2021 Update Version 21H2. You can get download the Windows 10 Version 21H2 ISO files Directly from Microsoft Server By the Following link, Bellow.
As usual Windows 10 feature upgrade brings new features and improvements to refresh the OS. But this time Windows 10 21H2 focus on performance and security enhancements that will improve the operating system’s overall experience, Some of the noted changes are following.
- Microsoft will include a new icon on the taskbar that lets you check news headlines including the weather forecast and other information.
- WPA3 H2E standards support for enhanced Wi-Fi security
- Windows Hello for Business support for simplified, passwordless deployment models for achieving a deploy-to-run state within a few minutes
- GPU compute support in the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) and Azure IoT Edge for Linux on Windows (EFLOW) deployments for machine learning and other compute-intensive workflows
- Solved: Microsoft Store install button Greyed out Windows 10
- Fix the “Critical Process Died” Stop Code 0x000000EF in Windows 10
- Laptop buying guide (What factors to consider when buying a new Laptop)
- How to connect Bluetooth headphones to laptop windows 10
- 5 effective solutions to fix Windows 10 Search Problems