Microsoft has released a new cumulative update KB5006670 (OS Builds 19041.1288, 19042.1288, and 19043.1288) for devices running the latest Windows 10 version 21H1, 20H2, and 2004. Also, there is a new update KB5006667 available for windows 10 November 2019 update bumps the OS number 18363.1854 shipped a fix for multiple security vulnerabilities.
Windows 10 version 1903 reached the end of life in December 2020 and won’t publish any new cumulative updates for it. Microsoft has noted.
KB5006670 for Windows 10 21H1
The latest Windows 10 KB5006670 download and install automatically once your device is connected to the Microsoft server. Only you need to restart your PC to apply the update.
To Manually download and install Windows 10 Build 19043.1288, open Settings app > Update & Security and check for updates.
Well Installing the latest security update KB5006670 change the build number Windows 10 Builds 19041.1288, 19042.1288, and 19043.1288 (You can check and confirm using winver command).
Windows 10 KB5006670 Changelog:
- Updates security for your Windows operating system.
Addresses an issue that causes PowerShell to create an infinite number of child directories. This issue occurs when you use the PowerShell Move-Item command to move a directory to one of its children. As a result, the volume fills up and the system stops responding.
Microsoft has acknowledged a few known issues on this update, which include:
Custom offline media or custom ISO image installations on devices may remove Microsoft Edge Legacy but may not replace it with the Chromium-based Microsoft Edge.
Some devices may be unable to install updates, throwing the error “PSFX_E_MATCHING_BINARY_MISSING”.
Windows 10 KB5006667 changelog
- Addresses an issue that prevents some applications, such as Microsoft Office and Adobe Reader, from opening or causes them to stop responding. This occurs on devices that are subject to Microsoft Exploit Protection for Export Address Filtering (EAF).
- Known Issues:Microsoft is not currently aware of any issues with this update.
Download windows 10 update offline
To install the patch, head to Update & Security in the Settings app and check for updates. Or you can also download the offline installers from the above link and update your PC manually.
Windows 10 KB5006670 Direct Download Links: 64-bit and 32-bit (x86).
For Windows 10 Version 1909
If you are looking for Windows 10 21H1 ISO image click here.
If you face difficulty installing these updates, check our Windows update troubleshooting guide here.
- Solved: print jobs stay in the queue after printing windows 10
- Ethernet Doesn’t Have A Valid IP Configuration Windows 10
- How to Fix IP address conflict Windows 10, 8.1 and 7
- How to Create Custom Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10