Microsoft has rolled out Security update KB5009545 for devices running Windows 10 version 1909 that advance OS Builds 18362.2037. Also, there are new KB5009557 (OS Build 17763.2452) available devices still running Windows 10 version 1809, November 2018 Update. This is part of the November 2021 cumulative update that brings minor security updates including other quality improvements.
Note: If you are running the latest Windows 10 version 21H2, 21H1 or 20H2 KB5005565 (OS Builds 19041.1466, 19042.1466, and 19043.1466) available for your device with security and non-security fixes.
Download Windows 10 KB5009545
This is an important update that downloads and installs automatically. Also, you can manually install KB5009545 following the steps below.
- Press Windows + X and select Settings (Windows + I)
- Click on Update & Security
- Select Windows update on the left-hand side
- Then click on Check for updates button, to allow the download of KB5009545 from the Microsoft server
- Once done you need to restart your PC to apply them.
Well if you are looking to download KB5009545 offline package then you can get it by following the link is given below.
Windows 10 KB5009545 Offline Download link:
If you are looking for the latest Windows 10 ISO click here.
Windows 10 KB5009545
Updates security for your Windows operating system.
Addresses an issue that prevents quick assist users from using fullscreen view.
- Addresses an issue that causes windows to go into BitLocker recovery
Enables credentials for Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) users in Quick Assist.
This update also includes some fixes from KB5009545
Microsoft is not currently aware of any issues in this update
Windows 10 KB5009557
Devices running Windows 10 version 1809 aka October 2018 update receive new update KB5009557 that advance windows 10 Build 17763.2452.
- Addresses an issue that prevents Active Directory (AD) attributes from being written properly during a Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Modify operation.
This update also includes some fixes from KB5009557
Microsoft lists known Issues in KB5009557
- You may receive the error, “0x800f0982 – PSFX_E_MATCHING_COMPONENT_NOT_FOUND.” if Asian language packs are installed on your device.
- The Cluster Service might fail to start because a Cluster Network Driver is not found.
If you face any difficulty installing the KB5009557 update, windows update stuck downloading, KB5009557 update failed to install Check our Windows 10 update troubleshooting guide.
Windows 10 KB5003174
The April 2018 Update (version 1803) is getting updated KB5001339 which bumps OS Build 17134.2300. Also, Microsoft has noted ending support for Windows 10 version 1803 all editions.
Windows 10, version 1803, all editions, has reached end of service. After this May 11, 2021 update, devices running Windows 10, version 1803 will no longer receive monthly security and quality updates that contain protection from the latest security threats.
Removes the Microsoft Edge Legacy desktop application that is out of support and installs the new Microsoft Edge.
Security updates to Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Cryptography, the Microsoft Scripting Engine, and the Windows Silicon Platform.
- Solved: Windows 10 laptop battery “plugged in, not charging”
- Remote desktop connection not working after windows 10 upgrade
- Solved: Windows 10 100% disk usage on startup (5 Working solutions)
- Windows 10 Settings App Not Working? Here how to fix
- How to use BitLocker Drive Encryption on Windows 10, 8.1 and 7