What’s new on latest Windows 10 update KB5013945 and KB5013941?
New cumulative update KB4523205 available for older Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update) with security enhancements for browsers, core components and other basic features.
Microsoft has rolled out Security update KB5013945 for devices running Windows 10 version 1909 that advances OS Builds 18362.2274. Also, there are new KB5013941 (OS Build 17763.2928) available devices still running Windows 10 version 1809, November 2018 Update. This is part of the May 2022 Patch update that brings minor security updates including other quality improvements.
Note: If you are running the latest Windows 10 version 21H2, 21H1 or 20H2 KB5013942 (OS Builds 19041.1706, 19042.1706, and 19043.1706) available for your device with security and non-security fixes.
Download Windows 10 KB5013945
This is an important update that downloads and installs automatically. Also, you can manually install KB5013945 following the steps below.
- Press Windows + X and select Settings (Windows + I)
- Click on Update & Security
- Select Windows update on the left-hand side
- Then click on Check for updates button, to allow the download of KB5013945 from the Microsoft server
- Once done you need to restart your PC to apply them.
Well if you are looking to download KB5013945 offline package then you can get it by following the link given below.
Windows 10 KB5013945 Offline Download link:
If you are looking for the latest Windows 10 ISO click here.
Windows 10 KB5013945
- Addresses an issue that might occur when you use Netdom.exe or the Active Directory Domains and Trusts snap-in to list or modify name suffixes routing. These procedures might fail. The error message is, “Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.” This issue occurs after installing the January 2022 security update on the primary domain controller emulator (PDCe).
- Addresses an issue that causes the primary domain controller (PDC) of the root domain to generate warning and error events in the System log. This issue occurs when the PDC incorrectly tries to scan outgoing-only trusts.
Addresses a known issue that might prevent recovery discs (CD or DVD) from starting if you created them using the Backup and Restore (Windows 7) app in Control Panel. This issue occurs after installing Windows updates released on January 11, 2022 or later.
This update also includes some fixes from KB5013945
- After installing updates released May 10, 2022 on domain controllers, you might see authentication failures on the server or client for some services.
Windows 10 KB5013941
Devices running Windows 10 version 1809 aka October 2018 update receive new update KB5013941 that advances windows 10 Build 17763.2928.
This update contains miscellaneous security improvements to internal OS functionality. No additional issues were documented for this release.
This update also includes some fixes from KB5013941
Microsoft lists known Issues in KB5013941
- You may receive the error, “0x800f0982 – PSFX_E_MATCHING_COMPONENT_NOT_FOUND.” if Asian language packs are installed on your device.
- The Cluster Service might fail to start because a Cluster Network Driver is not found.
If you face any difficulty installing the KB5013941 update, the windows update is stuck downloading, KB5013941 update failed to install Check our Windows 10 update troubleshooting guide.
Windows 10 KB5003174
The April 2018 Update (version 1803) is getting updated KB5001339 which bumps OS Build 17134.2300. Also, Microsoft has noted ending support for Windows 10 version 1803 all editions.
Windows 10, version 1803, all editions, has reached end of service. After this May 11, 2021 update, devices running Windows 10, version 1803 will no longer receive monthly security and quality updates that contain protection from the latest security threats.
Removes the Microsoft Edge Legacy desktop application that is out of support and installs the new Microsoft Edge.
Security updates to Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Cryptography, the Microsoft Scripting Engine, and the Windows Silicon Platform.
- Solved: Windows 10 laptop battery “plugged in, not charging”
- Remote desktop connection not working after windows 10 upgrade
- Solved: Windows 10 100% disk usage on startup (5 Working solutions)
- Windows 10 Settings App Not Working? Here is how to fix
- How to use BitLocker Drive Encryption on Windows 10, 8.1 and 7